You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 08-12-2013 by D.Griffin
A great kayak, but what do u want it for?
It is a great, sturdy, comfortable kayak but PLOWS through the water on flats; you can hear it coming a mile away! Because of this it is slow but can really move in rapids or in a flow. The deployable rudder means it tracks well and great for crossing lakes. Fishing off it is so easy as it is solid as a rock.
On moving water it is CLASS with the rudder up it will turn on a dime with little effort. Edging is second nature and its just so easy to control.
PROSI like this kayak its great fun. It's comfortable and its pros outweigh its cons. It's a good brand of kayak and one u can trust in. It can carry enough gear to camp for at least a week but it will be even slower.
- Extremely comfortable & adjustable seat
- Loads of store space with hatch
- Medi-kit and bottle holder
- Deck ties
- Made of durable plastic
- Surdy great for fishing
- easy to roll
- easy to rescue with
- SLOW ON FLATS
- plows trough flats
- hatch is EXTREMLY hard to open
- Expensive but holds its value
- hatch leaks
- Difficult to use a neoprene spray deck
THINGS YOU NEED
- A good paddle
- A flat-head screw driver to open hatch
- A sponge and cup to bail out "dry hatch"
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.