Submitted: 07-26-2013 by dickvipp
Ok, so perhaps I might possibly have a tendency to overdo at times, but when you have had a good experience with a product, you go with it. Having used Werner Camano paddles for some years to paddle touring kayak, I was immediately leaning toward picking up the newer design Camano when I purchased a SOT fishing kayak and had to go for a longer paddle.

Although I investigated other, fishing-specific paddles, I kept going back to the Camano due to the fact that my fishing plans involved some fairly long paddling. So, I went with the 240 cm straight Camano. I was amazed in the improvements in the paddle over the ones that I had previously used. For light weight, great comfort, and efficient paddling due to almost infinite offset adjustment capability, I don't think I could have made a better choice!

Katadyn: