Submitted: 07-05-2013 by DJM

I purchased this kayak at Dick's about 2 months ago. It's my FIRST kayak. I have used it a few dozen times, including Night Bass Fishing. I find it to be VERY STABLE on the water, and as far as speed goes, it goes as fast as I care to go, considering rocks and stumps under the surface of my Bass Waters.

Only draw back I can see, is the SEAT!! Man, it hurts, but I added a few soft chair cushions on the bottom and against my back and find I can go for a few hours before I have to get out and limber up.

ONE NOTE, as one person previously mentioned, check under your seat at the last two seat rivets that hold your cushion down. When you sit in your seat THEY COME IN CONTACT WITH THE BOTTOM OF THE KAYAK!! Both rivets I found were beginning to damage and almost penetrated the bottom of my Kayak. I immediately cut and removed the rivets, and substituted plastic/nylon Tie-Downs in their place, thus leaving nothing to protrude from under the seat. I weigh in at 200 pounds, so maybe someone lighter in weight might not have that problem, but if you own one of these models, CHECK UNDER YOUR SEAT through the rear storage port to see if it's damaging the bottom of your Kayak.
Other than that, for the $$$, Not a Bad Investment.