Submitted: 06-25-2013 by Phil

I purchased my Vapor 10 to use on the Potomac River (been on this river since I was a boy I am now 39) in Western Maryland and I must say it is a fantastic kayak. It goes through rapids without a problem and is very stable (Class I and II and minor III). The kayak is very maneuverable and glides across the water. This would include slow or fast water. Paddling is a breeze.

I also outfitted my Vapor 10 with rod holders. Although I want my rods to lay down because I glide under tree branches etc while bass fishing. Rods that would stick straight up would not be practical for me. I also had my 70 year old father trying it while we were fishing the river together and he is sold. Another highlite is the easy load and unload and the large open cockpit and tons of storage room. EXCELLENT KAYAK. THANK YOU OLD TOWN FOR THE VAPOR 10! I will be purchasing another one!!!!!