Submitted: 05-08-2013 by noemadolores
We had purchased two Pathfinders Kayaks .. we took them out on the 4th of May... I got into mine it was wobbly, but I maintained my balance.. My husband got into his and he almost flipped over.. He got out was really disappointed... The weather was great.. and I said lets just take them back and get different ones.. So we did, returned to Dicks in Puyallup, WA. We explained, look we have a blow up Kayak and we felt more safer in that, then these pathfinders .. So their salesperson Maverick helped us out, he said these will do the trick . We bought the Trophy 126 and we never felt so safe, we took them out on Sunday the 5th of may out on the river, they held up with all the boats and jetskis buzzing around... And I love fishing - can't wait to buy some gear, and go fishing... and we do have the rubber cover compartments... they work out great!!!

Thunder Bay Tourism: