You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 01-31-2013 by VCM
Used this tent on my own for a couple of days now in wet and windy conditions, temperatures just above and below freezing.
- Light, very small pack size, beautiful design in all the details, quick to set up, sturdy in wind, nearly self-standing, nice to look out doors, sitting height just about OK, decent vestibules.
- The 'jakes foot' design is great, in my view. So is the zip design. Single pole is easy to use. - ventilation in summer should be excellent and is OK for winter
- A beautiful real tent with a tiny weight and pack size.
- short (I am 1.80m and it's just about OK with mat and sleeping bag)
- narrow, inner walls sloping in (for 2 only if on good terms, and zero baggage inside)
- condensation: the lower third of the top end is a single-wall and the hood of my sleeping bag was really wet in the morning from there
- comes with 6 nice pegs, but needs 8 (the guyout at the top end is necessary to keep outer and inner from touching in rain
- gap of inner to outer too large on the side and top (despite connection), wasting inner space
- 'single wall' at top end, and (to a lesser degree) foot end (if only the outer would come down some 20cm more there ... In wet and cold conditions condensation (from the ground and from you) will run down the inside of an outer tent. With a single wall construction, you get this *inside* the tent, even with good ventilation. (I'm so glad I didn't buy a Black Diamond HiLite!)
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.