Submitted: 01-14-2013 by benjamin

I live in the central Florida's east coast known as space center - walking distance to Indian river and less than three miles of banana river NMZ. For saltwater fishing this is like a free ticket to heaven. Half a day off and I am on the river. Rain or sun, who cares it. A bad day fishing I never had.

So I got my Nucanoe after a long research and a test drive. I am really surprised with its stability and comfort (the Frontier 12). I fish alone but I love to have my boys with me when they are home. Last week I cast my 7ft net and it felt like I was on the solid grounds as long as I spread my legs properly.

I can walk up and down my kayak and yes, it's not the fastest but I am in no hurry either. As the matter of facts I only carry the necessities and don't believe in rigging with permanent holes in my kayak. My transport cart and a truck bed extender and my Toyota Tacoma is all I need to go where I need to. the only thing I suggest is a long paddle maybe an eight footer.