Submitted: 01-07-2013 by kayakah

I purchased this boat used (new) three years ago, former owner hated it, Not a mark on her. At 6', 200 lbs, I love the boat, the seat, everything about it, except for the thigh braces of which there are/where none. I found a remarkable pair on line, which I installed, and can state that it makes the boat 100% better from a control aspect. NC should consider at least adding this as an option. No thigh braces, little or no control, hard to roll, managing in rough seas... I padded out the seat after a year and a half... it helps quite a bit on long trips. If the seat were a bit more ergonomic that might also help. I've put close to 1000 miles on her since purchase.

And now the reason for the low rating. I called NC shortly after buying the boat to ask some questions about braces and to get a new gasket for the hatch. I e-mailed them, and called once or twice only getting their answering machine, and still have never received the courtesy of a return call.
It's been three years, but who's counting?

Boat gets a TEN, customer service 0