Submitted: 12-13-2012 by davidmichael
I've had my Pack Angler for five years now. We haul it around on our 27 foot Class C motorhome during much of the year and then place it on our Honda CRV for the summer. It's a good, all-around, solid boat with the use of a single kayak paddle. We also have two 14.4 foot Necky Kayaks we use for rivers and lakes and Bays, but for fishing I prefer the Pack.

I recently purchased foot and thigh braces to make it more comfortable on longer day trips for fly fishing. It would be great if Old Town top added these braces as that's about the only thing it lacks. At age 76, I haul it around like I was 30 years old. One of these days we'll trade our kayaks in for a Kevlar Canoe but my wife loves that kayak. Went down the Green River to the Colorado last year and camped out 10 days on our own. It was a kick. Loving the West and the freedom of the Rving lifestyle!