Submitted: 12-10-2012 by CSS

My wife bought this boat for me as a gift. I am an experienced paddler and over the years I have owned canoes from a few makers and of various materials to include fiberglass, royalex and now finally this plastic boat. I have now taken it out a few times solo and can comment on it. It weathervains quite a bit in a good breeze with just one guy in the back. It tracks okay otherwise. It is not really tippy in my opinion. It is ok per speed. It handles ok with one guy.

The seats are comfortable. The cup holders are usable. The mesh pouches are great for ziploc bagged camera and cellphone storage. The boat looks ok and is holding up well to getting dragged over brush and submerged logs here in my coastal marsh area.

I think it is every bit as capable as any other boat of it's general type...and for less money. I believe it is a good deal for the money.

Swift Canoe & Kayak: