Submitted: 07-30-2012 by caleb edelman

I've had my QCC 700x kevlar/carbon fiber. I'm not an experienced boater per say. I've paddled the MR340 4 times and have seen and conversed with many people on boats. I purchased the 700x for my solo race. The other three times were the most painful experiences ever (speaking specifically to the seats). zero pain! I actually felt comfortable the entire time! I did use a deflated exercise ball under my knees to keep them from hyper-extending but really really comfortable. And truly a pleasure to paddle. I can't recommend it highly enough.

My only small complaint is that water does leak into the back a little through the holes for the rudder. But I'm a 250lb paddle and am riding a little deep in the back. and for the record, thanks to Scott and his whole crew for putting on the best race ever!