Submitted: 03-07-2012 by hmbrw2002

The kayak carts I have tried or looked at in the past have all been junk. Cheap material, poor design etc. This is the first kayak cart that I have found that seems to be worth its salt.

Extremely rugged all the way around. Very easy to use and attach. I have not owned it for long but the thick stainless steel parts and Aqua Bearings appear to be of high quality. It definitely can handle tough terrain. I have a 12' yak that weighs ~75lbs empty. The cart handles that plus supplies very easily.

It is a fairly expensive cart but I feel like it will be the last cart I will have to buy. The developer was more than happy to help me on the phone. He was very enthusiastic about his product. He had good reason too. He is a kayak enthusiast which makes a lot of sense why this yak cart covers all the bases of what make a great kayak cart. I did however have to install a padeye in the back to attach the leash to. I have SOT and the molded shell did not have any attachment. That took me all of 30seconds to rectify that issue.