Submitted: 02-14-2012 by ttiger68cal

I have owned a Paddle One Kayak Erg. for about a year now and have had to replace the bungees twice,replace the clips, and fix the pulleys on the front. The machine does give you a good workout but at the expense of sore joints. I did get to try out one of the KayakPro ergs this weekend and was very impressed with it. This machine was so much smoother and much more realistic to an on the water feel than my Paddle one. Even though through the smoothness of the machine it felt easier than the Paddle One, it still left me sweating and breathless so the machine works really well not to mention that with the program on the net you can actually see what your progress is. The Paddle One costs around 1300usd without shipping and customs. With shipping and customs it will come to around 1750usd, so my point is spend the extra money for something that will truly make a difference in your paddling and something you won't get bored or end up with sore joints, buy a KayakPro Ergometer, you won't regret it.

Paddling.net T-Shirt Sale: