Submitted: 11-29-2011 by Aleda Staffanson

We are 55 years old and bought our Kayak last year and have just enjoyed it so much I had to write a review. Was very surprised at some of the negative statements made, there is adjustments we had to make to improve our turning ratio which is now perfect.

We were amazed at how stable it was when we were caught in choppy waters and pedaling is so relaxing and fairly effortless compared to paddling. it is also great for fishing, perfect trolling speed for trout and we have caught many so far. I am looking forward to trying it in Mexico getting off and on to swim and snorkel next year, apparently it is easy to climb back on again. There is such a diverse amount of things you can do with this Kayak that is why we bought it and I would highly recommend this kayak to anyone. We have not had any negative issue with ours.