Submitted: 07-08-2011 by Michael

I have been looking for the right Kayak Cart for my Native Ultimate 12 Kayak. I viewed the Trailtreker Kayak Cart Video and liked the design which made it quick and easy to assemble, disassemble as well as attach to the Kayak body. The quality of the cart is excellent. Paddle Logic thought through the design very well. While pulling the kayak through rough terrain the cart remains snug on the kayak where as other brands will fall off.

The owner of Paddle Logic worked with me to give me the appropriate size cart I needed for my Native Ultimate 12 Kayak. Due to its wide body the kayak needed a wider Cart. Although the original design does work, the wider cart works much better. The friendly service and interaction between myself and the people at Paddle Logic was great.

I highly recommend the Trailtreker Kayak Cart because this will be the first and last cart you'll ever need for your Kayak. I've looked at many other designs and was not impressed. Don't waste your money on a cheap Kayak cart. The Trailtreker Kayak cart will not disappoint you and give you years of pleasant service.