Submitted: 07-05-2011 by David L

I paddle a mountain lake in Australia, I'm a good average sized Aussie of 6'3" and about 220 pounds, the Inuvik takes me, my Labrador and a bit of gear easily on the lake. Its a dry and stable boat on anything but real chop when it does catch a bit of spray. It 'waddles' a bit when you are having a fair go speed wise but at touring speeds it is safe, ultra stable and easy to move, and tracks well, the drawback is trying to push this thing faster than it wants to go, I guess that's called "Hull speed" It is also quite agile even without a rudder on fast flowing rivers with grade 1,2,3 rapids, so long as you know how to sweep stroke. The Fit and finish are good and unlike other reviewers I find the foot pegs located just fine. I guess you little USA blokes have short feet?

It's a lovely boat as a recreational boat, its not any sort of racer. I give it an 8 out of 10 only as the (Aussie) after sales suck the big one! I can't even get one of those little rubber bulb and valves to inflate the seat, the valve died on the second trip and leaks badly but the (Aus) sales mob won't even return calls, the Boat deserves better than that.