Submitted: 06-09-2011 by rchad
This boat is FAST!!! If you are into adventure racing or local races on small rivers with nothing more than class 2 or 3 rapids it will be a great boat for you and its plastic so you don't have to worry about beating and banging it on rocks. Warning to new paddlers, this boat is very tippy. If a racing surf ski or K1 racing kayak is 10 on the scale of tippyness than this is at least an 8. For this reason I wish it was a sit on top because it is going to dump you eventually. Only other negative I can give on it is I wish the seat was more comfortable. The back lip of the seat digs into your backside. Don't plan on spending a day in this boat. Maybe a couple of hours at the most is all you will tolerate in this boat.

I will give this boat a rating of 8 since the comfort is not there, but I guess a fast tippy boat does not need the comfort if you are passing everyone on the river, of course as long as you can keep it from dumping you.

Ocean Rodeo Sports: