Submitted: 05-12-2011 by easysob

I'm way too much of a newbie to rate this boat on its seaworthiness so I won't even waste your valuable time with trying. My primary job in the water, as of now, is keeping my head pointed towards the sun rather than China. That said, I am not inexperienced in the world of business and can't say enough about QCC, and Steve in particular, regarding customer service. In two consecutive shipments my 700X was damaged by the shipper. Both cases were easily handled with an email and a phone call. After two such incidents I would have to imagine that all of the profit the company hopes to make is gone and although Steve was frustrated, his frustration was directed where it deserved to be and not at the customer (me). He was a pleasure to work with.

Finally, I will add that everyone who has seen the boat was blown away by the looks of it.