Submitted: 12-20-2010 by shuman

The Novorca GP's are the best in every way. I have had one for a few years now that I used in all types of conditions. I bought a new boat this year and brand new boat called for a brand new paddle. So just this summer I had Ron make me a slightly shorter model and a matching storm paddle. Ron and I discussed color and he offered up a new process he was using for the darker colors. I gave him free hand and I now have a pair in an amazing blue. My wife was so blown away by the color and best of all the handling and weight that she had Ron make her a pair as well, hers are even more amazing in a yellow to green fade with glitter.

Now don't think that these are just pretty paddles because while they are beautiful they are also amazing to use. Give Ron a call and get him started on one for yourself. You will not be disappointed in any way. Amazing products. Thanks Ron!!