Submitted: 04-28-2010 by ct

This is my second kayak and I really like it so far. (My first is a Pelican Burst which is an 8' sit on top.) My concern with purchasing a sit-in kayak was being able to get in and out with my abnormally long legs and the Vapor 10 filled the bill well with its large cockpit. FYI, I'm 6'4" and about 175# and find this kayak very stable, comfortable and easy to enter/exit. I bought this kayak on 4/2/10 and within 18 hours of purchase, I had it on 2 rivers and 1 lake. The only complaint I have is the location of the drain plug which I would prefer to be at the stern since I whacked my elbow on it once or twice while paddling(probably leaning back to far - so I adjusted the seat and no problem). I like the line that makes it simple to adjust the seat back and the padding on the inside of the cockpit where I can lean my legs. Nice kayak for a nice price!