Submitted: 04-20-2010 by dirigo140
I've had my Dirigo 140 for 5 or 6 years now ...great kayak .. I've also had a Tsunami 165 another great kayak, also my touring kayak is a Impex Force Cat 5 .... I do a lot of paddling.

I traded my Tsunami in when I bought my Impex ...due to price, I will not get rid of my Dirigo 140.....it's a great starter boat & my fishing kayak ....it's a tank ....I bought a 1/2 skirt for it when I'm just paddling it ....works great for keeping the water off you ....I love my Dirigo 140, very stable, lots of storage in the rear hatch ... I've had it out in 2 foot rollers ....no problem ...stays pretty dry...no problems with the seat ..in fact I love where the seat controls are.

I would give it a 10 rating if it came with a rudder because of it's size it weathercocks a lot in a wind. It's a bomb proof kayak otherwise... I will never get rid of my Dirigo