Submitted: 01-06-2010 by dregsfan

I've accumulated a few paddles over the past year. A Nimbus Auk, a Bending Branches Slice and an Aqua Bound Seaquel. I had a couple gripes abound the first two. The Nimbus had a feel to it that I can only describe as cavitation. The BB had the same sensation that you get when you hold a wooden ruler over the edge of a table and give it a *thunk*. The Seaquel is only used for small rivers and I wanted a higher quality paddle for use in larger rivers and lakes. I had lusted after a full-carbon Werner, but it was not in my budget. I found 2008 Camano's on closeout at O2 Gear Shop. It was a deal too good to pass up. Only 2 ounces more than the full carbon version and much cheaper. The paddle is everything I had hoped for. I don't get ant weird sensations from it and don't even know it's in my hands for the most part. Well done Werner.