Submitted: 08-07-2009 by mmeteney

We purchased the trailer two months ago from a local bike shop in the Pittsburgh area. It was delivered to them in less than a week, they assembled it for free, and it has been great. Well built and engineered!

We have two 12' kayaks and two bike racks on it and pull it with a midsized car. It tracks perfectly and handles bumps flawlessly. You have to keep looking back to remind yourself you are actually pulling a trailer, it is so smooth. I can even use it as a cart to hand deliver the kayaks to the shore. I have looked at other trailers, but none come close to the Rack and Roll. It is important to follow instructions during assembly about lubricating the pins for the wheels so they can be removed when you want to change a flat, or remove the wheels for storage.

I would recommend the Rack and Roll for anyone who wants to save their back and not lift the kayaks onto their car roof.