Submitted: 05-08-2009 by wekayakfish

Update on Pack.
I don't know WHY I thought I needed it, but I ordered the pack angler seat kit recently. I lowered the cane seat with some longer bolts (8") from Lowe's and some brass sleeves from plumbing dept a few years ago...then I use the sit-backer seat (does it weigh a pound even?) so I figure I'm about 4" lower than where I started(net) this set up has served me well for a long time.

Anyhow - I got the Pack Angler Kit - and it didn't work for me - I'm used to the comfort of the sit-backer on bottom, and I think I'd miss my camp chair always being with me. :) So, I called Old Town - expecting to hear something about restocking fees, or some such normal thing. Guess what? no problem - they even set it all up for me have the box picked up AT MY PLACE by Fed-Ex. all FREE! and 100% of what I paid for it is coming back to me.

Guess this is more a review of Old Town than anything...but they sure are nice to deal with! very nice - makes me even more proud of my Pack! I put it all back the way I had it...and love it all the more.

Danuu Sup Covers: