Submitted: 01-05-2009 by kevint

I don't know why this kayak is getting so much negativity. I've spent several hours paddling, fishing, etc, etc, etc in this comfortable little craft. Ocean harbors, lakes, and streams. Not the open ocean, that would be stupid. And no, I'm not a pussy. And not once did I experience problems getting to the hatch behind me, taking on water, nor did I have any trouble reaching the pole swivel. Why don't you people try casting with the pole swivel attached to the pole itself, then pop it in its hole.

I'm 195lbs, 5'11" with a 2 1/2 foot reach, maybe that helps, I dunno. And it tracks like most other kayaks, cheap or expensive. So go buy this thing if you wanna have good time and don't wanna blow a big wad, and don't mind all the fat short armed people who have complained about it. Thank you. And by the way I have the DLX model if that helps.