Submitted: 10-06-2008 by whitecaps

So far this Kruger Seawind has been paddled, sailed, or dragged over sand, oysters, conks, coral, flat rocks, jagged rocks, LIMESTONE (this cuts worse than oysters), numerable logs and tree limbs and have been hung up in rivers but got out ok so far. have not gone turtle YET.

At just over 17 ft. this is not the most agile skinny river boat, but this boat will still work ok due to being able to use either a single or double blade.

My Seawind has been slept in (yes you can remove the seat and have room for a very large Fla. cracker boy. I have done this several times with a therma-rest). Boat has been dragged every where, put in 5 ft. seas, and sailed in stuff that scares me. Have not turned over YET.

Most of my trips have a camping total weight of around 460 LBS. myself, boat, and gear with water,and I have carried over 9 gallons of water on some trips. Most of my trips are in salt water. Completed the watertribe E.C. and the M.R.340 - ALMOST AT 1800 MILES THIS YEAR.

There are faster boats out there for the short distance but with a seawind you will run them down in time. Also with COMFORT!