Submitted: 07-14-2008 by ndk_explorer

Have had this trailer for a year and have about 5,000 miles on it so far - NO problems ever. I store it between cars in my 2-car garage simply taking off the tongue and putting blocks under the wheels to keep it upright. Have talked to customer service several time (to purchase extra parts to add 2 additional bars) - always extremely friendly and prompt. A bit pricey but well worth it to me - saves gas when towing, saves my back as I no longer need to lift onto the top of my Jeep. Saves time for trips - load the trailer in the carriage the night before - then simply hand roll it out, connect to the Jeep and off you go. I created a removable stand that connects to the front of the trailer without the tongue installed to make it easier to use in the garage - makes it easier to install the tongue as well.