Submitted: 06-03-2008 by PotomacRiverPaddlers

I live on the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers, and I run a flatwater paddling group in this area. We have about 300 members in the group. It is called Potomac River Paddlers, and the web site is:

I will not get into the legendary great customer service that QCC has, as that topic has been covered herein by others. I will talk about the racing capability of the boat, however. The USCG and DNR has a yearly one-mile kayak race on the Potomac River, and I wanted to get a fast boat. After looking all over the Internet and at area outfitters, I found QCC. I got a red Q700X, and I call it my aquatic Lamborghini...... That baby is fast, and it looks beautiful.

I won the race last year in my Q700X, and I plan to race it again this year in the same kayak. If anyone is looking for a fast, stable, gorgeous boat, this is the one. I cannot append videos on this forum, but I have one from the race that I can share if anyone is interested in it.