Submitted: 05-09-2000 by Danny

If you are a broke ass just out off college loser like me who wants to enjoy throwing a canoe on the lake or the river on the weekend, this sea eagle works great. I bought mine last year, and I have dragged this thing as far as my old Toyota will take me. I have not had it on class 3 rapids like the catalog says it is capable of, but I believe it could, its very stable, I can actually stand up in it. I guess its because all the buoyancy is on the side or something, I don't know for sure, I am sort of a dumbass when it comes to stuff like that. Hey, the thing works damn good, and if you live in a dive like I do, and you look silly as hell trying to cram a canoe that is bigger than the hell hole you live in, well this sea eagle will do the trick. Get a good air pump that plugs in your cars power point (hey, they don't call 'em cigarette lighters anymore) because it takes about a half an hour to fill this bastard up by hand... err foot I mean. It says you can throw it in a back pack, but I don't know if that's true, I cant afford a back pack. If I ever get the coin for a fancy backpack I will try and let you know how it goes. If you are into that sort of thing. Seagle has a nice website too, you can go there and chat with the customer service people that work there, I harassed them for a while and they thought I was zany or something. Over all, a fine product though. I recommend it.