Submitted: 05-22-2007 by CarBait

Had my Prowler 13 for a couple of months now. It's faster than I thought it would be. I haven't figured out the neg mentioned below on the foot wells. They are great and I have no problem with my feet slipping off. Maybe the guy was wearing Flip-Flops or something. A water shoe that fits your feet snug and no problemo. I turn sideways to reach goods in the tank well and I'm not careful at all when doing this, and there is no fear about tipping over... Very Stable for a 28" wide Yak. I don't recommend standing up in any Yak without outriggers "even a 36" wide F&D". You big guys who want a fast and stable Yak should test drive a Prowler 13. That F&D is a tug boat "nice tho if your not in a hurry or going long distance". I do recommend a nice high back seat tho the factory seat is a pain on my buttoxious maximus. I bought mine w/o testing first knowing it was a great Yak.
Anyone looking for a fantastic fishing machine but scared because you can't test first will not be disappointed in the Prowler 13. You may think well I want stability and 28" wide doesn't seem to be wide enough like 32 to 34" wide yaks. Well those wider ones will be a bit slower most likely. My experience with Prowler 13 is it seems a little tippy when you first sit in it and rock solid stability once your weight is on it. Try before you buy everyone usually says, but if no one in your area will let you then take the plunge if you want an awesome Fish'n Yak, this one is not a risk taker.

Kayalu: