Submitted: 09-11-2006 by JeffMCG

I've had this boat since last May. It's my first sit on top after years with a canoe and sit inside kayaks. All in all this boat performs very well. It's narrow enough I can put my legs over both sides and creep through the flats. I can also sit side saddle just for a change of pace even in deep water without fear of tipping. I am adding foot pegs since the wells are not at quite the right spacing. Ocean has rails and foot pegs that can be attached using the existing holes for the rudder rails. My boat has no rudder and I've not felt the need for one with the types of fishing I do. The front hatch cover is large enough for fishing rods and reels to be placed inside the hull ready to go. The rear gear wells are large enough for a crate and cooler. The small screw lid compartment in front of the seat is a great place for your wallet and keys. I put them in a ziplock bag just in case. The small tackle box in it's holder is a nice touch In all this is an excellent fishing kayak and if foot pegs had come with it I would have rated it a 10.

OS Systems: