Submitted: 06-30-2006 by xwarrior26
I took a self-rescue / team-rescue class on this boat and I was sold on it. Less than two weeks later, I traded in a rec kayak I had for this day touring kayak and I havent regretted the switch at all. This baby "glides" on the water and handles chop like a hot knife through butter. My other kayak, although very stable, made me feel like I was plowing through the chop, this baby made me feel like I was riding on top of it. Very nice feeling and boy... its fast. I'm sure there are faster kayaks out there but I can appreciate the speed I get on this boat. I like the deck rigging on the front and back. The only thing I wished was better on it is the seats - I wished the seat back was higher - I'm wondering if the style of seat on this boat is "encouraging" you to sit straight up and down rather than slouch back on the boat - other than that - its a dream to paddle.