Submitted: 06-01-2006 by P.Moss

I recently purchased a drifter to fish the flats around the Skyway Channel. Seeing how this sot was more stable I gave it a shot. After mounting a pole holder and hooking up an anchor system, I couldn't belive how much I enjoy fishing out of this boat. I'm not a small person 5'10 and 215lbs I can stand up in the seat area and sightfish mangroves. I can also throw my castnet for bait while drifting. You couldn't ask for a better fishing platform. I've taken it out almost every weekend and cannot find problems with any of the design. It is the newer angler model. I've heard of the older models being slow and wet. They must have fixed the design since then cause the newer model stay pretty dry(with the scupper plugs in). All in all it's a solid flats boat that I will enjoy for a long time.