Submitted: 05-15-2006 by KayakMike

Purchased a P13 a month or so ago after testing out several kayaks at a demo. The P13 was my final choice, mainly due to the fact that Crystal Murray, who was at the demo, is a fishing guide and regularly uses and highly recommended the P13. I've stalked gators on lakes and rivers (to photograph them) and am impressed with how close I can get to wildlife due to the P13's hull being so quiet. Fished under the bridge at Clearwater Pass and found the P13 to handle the windwaves and current very well. A Coast Gaurd cutter came under the bridge heading out into the Gulf in a hurry and sent some 3' wake waves my way. The P13 handled them very well, much to my relief. My P13's rigged for fishing and I'm very happy with the layout and rigging. Would highly recommend the P13 for both recreational and fishing uses. Very good design.